UTME and O’Level Criteria
To be eligible, you must meet the UTME subject combination and O’Level requirements specific to your chosen programme.
Don’t miss the deadline! The online registration portal opens on Monday, 20th November 2023, and closes on Thursday, 30th November 2023.
Screening Exercise Essentials
To partake in the screening exercise, you need:
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2023)
How to Register
Follow these steps for registration:
- Visit AKSU’s portal.
- Click on “START NOW” and then “Enrol”.
- Select “SUPPLEMENTARY Admission”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and proceed to verify and continue.
- Note the payment of N2,000.00 as the registration fee.
- After payment, upload the required documents in .jpg format with a size between 120KB and 150KB.
- Finalise your application by clicking the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
- Changing to any of the programmes does not guarantee automatic admission.
- Ensure you upload your O’Level results at a JAMB-approved CBT centre.
- Avoid unofficial channels and individuals claiming to act on behalf of the university.
The AKSU Supplementary Post UTME Form is your gateway to an exciting academic journey at Akwa Ibom State University. Ensure you apply within the stipulated period and get ready to embark on the next phase of your educational pursuit. Good luck!