The administration of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) is pleased to announce that it has made public the list of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into its first-degree programmes for the academic year of 2023/2024.
Candidates who submitted applications for admission into BOUESTI’s first-degree programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session are invited to check their admission status.
How to Access Your BOUESTI Admission Status
Using JAMB’s Admission Status Checking Portal
As of the current moment, the only avenue for prospective BOUESTI students to confirm their admission status is via the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal. To go about this, please follow the steps delineated below:
- Navigate to JAMB’s portal at JAMB eFacility.
- Utilise your JAMB username and password to log in.
- Scroll through the interface to find and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- In the designated columns, input your examination year and registration number.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to obtain your BOUESTI admission status. For a more extensive admission overview, click ‘Access my CAPS’.
For Those Awaiting Admission
Candidates yet to receive admission should bear in mind that the admission process is ongoing. It is prudent to routinely monitor both JAMB’s website and BOUESTI’s website for the most up-to-date information.
Guidance for Successfully Admitted Candidates
Candidates who have successfully navigated the admission process into BOUESTI’s first-degree programmes are encouraged to:
- Log into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either ACCEPT or REJECT their offered admission. To do this, kindly visit JAMB CAPS.
- Upon accepting the admission, promptly print your JAMB admission letter. The printing can be done here.
- If the course granted differs from the course initially applied for, you may apply for a change of course via JAMB’s Portal.
Forthcoming Update: Admission List on BOUESTI’s Official Portal
The article will be duly revised once the admission list is accessible via BOUESTI’s official website. Subsequent to this, the following steps can be followed:
- Visit the BOUESTI admission status portal at BOUESTI Portal.
- Choose the admission session for 2023/2024.
- Opt for ‘POST UTME APPLICATION’ as your application type.
- Insert your JAMB registration number.
- Click ‘CHECK STATUS’ to discern your BOUESTI admission status.
Final Note and Congratulations
Should you discover that you have been provisionally admitted into the university, you will be redirected to the “PRINT” admission Letter section. If the admission has not yet been uploaded, you will encounter the message “NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES.”
Hearty congratulations to all candidates who have earned a place in the BOUESTI admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
You’ve come to the end of this introduction to Naijahut, a blog dedicated to helping students in Nigeria achieve their goals and find success. Whether you’re in secondary school struggling with your WAEC exams, a university student looking for scholarship opportunities, or a young graduate searching for your first job, Naijahut has the advice and resources to support you. With a growing community of students, recent grads, and education experts sharing their insights, Naijahut is fast becoming the go-to hub for navigating education and career challenges in Nigeria. So sign up for the newsletter, follow on social media, and check back regularly. Together, we can work to empower students across Nigeria to achieve their dreams. The future is bright, and Naijahut will be there to help light the way.