The governing body of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), has formally released the admission list detailing the candidates who have been provisionally accepted into various undergraduate courses for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Who Can Check Their Admission Status?
Candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 post-UTME screening exercise conducted by Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) may now confirm their admission status online.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Check NSUK Admission Status Online
For JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal Users
At present, prospective NSUK students can only ascertain their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal. To proceed with this, one must adhere to the following protocol:
- Visit the JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility.
- Log in using your JAMB username and password.
- Scroll through the webpage to locate the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Click on it, and subsequently enter your examination year and registration number in the necessary columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to reveal your NSUK admission status. Alternatively, click on ‘Access my CAPS’ for a more comprehensive overview of your admission status and other relevant services.
Important Information for Candidates Awaiting Admission
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that the admission process is ongoing. It is advisable to frequently monitor both the JAMB website and the university’s website for updates on their admission status.
Steps for Successfully Admitted Candidates
For those who have been successfully admitted into the NSUK undergraduate programmes, the next steps are as follows:
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. To do this, visit JAMB CAPS.
- Upon accepting the admission, print your JAMB admission letter.
- If you have been offered a course different from the one you initially applied for, you will need to apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Future Updates: Availability of Admission List on NSUK Portal
This article will be promptly updated once the admission list becomes accessible on the NSUK official website. When this occurs, candidates will be able to follow these steps to check their status:
- Visit NSUK’s portal at NSUK Portal.
- Enter your credentials in the designated columns.
- Log in to view and accept your NSUK admission status.
Heartfelt congratulations are in order for all the candidates who have secured a spot on the NSUK admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
You’ve come to the end of this introduction to Naijahut, a blog dedicated to helping students in Nigeria achieve their goals and find success. Whether you’re in secondary school struggling with your WAEC exams, a university student looking for scholarship opportunities, or a young graduate searching for your first job, Naijahut has the advice and resources to support you. With a growing community of students, recent grads, and education experts sharing their insights, Naijahut is fast becoming the go-to hub for navigating education and career challenges in Nigeria. So sign up for the newsletter, follow on social media, and check back regularly. Together, we can work to empower students across Nigeria to achieve their dreams. The future is bright, and Naijahut will be there to help light the way.