Taraba State University (TASU), Jalingo, has established the benchmark for the upcoming academic year’s admission exercise. If you’re aspiring to join this vibrant academic community, understanding the cut-off mark is crucial.
|🎯 Cut-Off Mark||140|
|🎓 Degree Courses||Varied List Available|
|🔍 Eligibility||Score of 140+|
|🌱 Motto||Harnessing Potential|
|🎉 Prospects||Access to Education & Development|
TASU’s Commitment to Education
The university was founded with a clear vision – to expand access to university education for individuals in Taraba State and to be a catalyst for economic growth within the region. This vision is encapsulated in TASU’s motto – “HARNESSING”.
The Admission Threshold
What is the Cut-Off Mark?
- Official Cut-Off Mark: TASU has set the cut-off mark at 140 for all degree courses.
- Eligibility: You must have scored at least 140 in your UTME to be eligible to apply for any degree course at TASU.
Degree Courses and Your Score
Here is a list of undergraduate programmes offered by TASU for which the cut-off mark applies:
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION:
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE:
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION ARTS:
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND ARCHEOLOGY
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
- TOURISM STUDIES
Why the Cut-Off Mark Matters
The cut-off mark is more than just a number; it is a reflection of TASU’s dedication to maintaining academic excellence. By setting this standard, TASU ensures that eligible candidates are well-prepared to embark on their chosen academic pathways.
Next Steps After Meeting the Cut-Off
If you’ve met or surpassed the cut-off mark:
- Prepare Your Application: Gather all necessary documents and information for the application process.
- Stay Updated: Regularly check TASU’s official website for admission announcements and updates.
Achieving the cut-off mark is your first step towards becoming a part of the TASU family. As you prepare for your application, remember that this is just the beginning of an exciting educational journey at Taraba State University.
For further enquiries, don’t hesitate to contact TASU’s admission office. We wish you the best of luck in your academic pursuits and look forward to potentially welcoming you to our community.